MY Daily UT Weblog

One after another the dirty-tricks emerge revealing Union Tribune's ruthless campaign against workers' rights.When UT employees attempt to stand up for themselves and try to form a union, we face threats, propaganda, discrimination, intimidation, harassment and even firings.It's wrong, and it's got to stop now!!! AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Welcome! I'm Meinard "Maestro" Belarmino, Home & Living has always been one of my favorite subjects and History, Music, Arts, Faith, People, Places, Friends, Politics(?) and Family is my life. I hope you'll be interested in some of my subjects. So, please take a look around and reflect yourself. I'll try to add new material regularly to keep my site fresh, so check back often! It took a lot of time to publish a good website especially dedicated to everyday people, the real people & friends I've always met everyday, I've been busy working for a living, like you guys out there. But I'm glad to be here to Welcome YOU! Please give your comments, inputs and suggestions to improve this site. All the items you read here are from facts and variety of opinions of other people like you. Your freedom of self-expression here on the Net. Thanks for your time...Don't forget to click other links here on the main page! Don't forget to visit my archives too! There are more to see,listen,learn and to discover. Let's explore the wonderful world of (W.W.W.)World Wide Web! Sometimes... if not always "Weird Wide World". Whatever, it is good..."TULOY LANG PO KAYO!"

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's Call from M. C.

Between 5:30PM & 6:00PM (Private Number)

Today I received a phone call from Mr.Michael Connors informing me that I can go back to work on May 9. (WHAT A PRANK!!!)

I asked him "May 9? "

He said " Yes, May 9!"

I told him "Michael, now is the Month of April (???)

"Ow I'm sorry it's April 9 next week on Wednesday!" he replied.

"So do you have any changes on start time? We usually start 8:30AM, at first shift." I told him. "So, if there is any changes in schedule hope you informed me." I added.

"Oh yes and see you!" he said

And I said "Thank you and see you on May 9, one week from now! "

"No it's April 9, Now you're confused or hooked???"(whatever I really didn't hear the last word correctly! )

And then said "Thank you and see you then!"

He said that they still need to talk to me!

And we both hanged up!

I called Steve P. and Sinbad to give them and update and advised me to talk to the lawyer tomorrow Richard Prochazka. And Steve told me that I was up on the marked up this week, Just wondering they extend my suspension for one more week.

Steve told me that all they want is to hurt you financially!

(An economic sabotage? Economic sanction?Whatever...whatever???)

And that is right! An that's all about it!

So, I am back for my fight!!! "YOU CANNOT WIN THE WAR IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE BATTLEFIELD!"

I also believed that "YOU MUST CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE WISELY!"

Because "LIFE IS SO TRICKY! BE SMART!!!"

"BE SMART BY DOCUMENTING EVERYTHING FROM NOW ON!"

I THANKED JESUS, MY SAVIOUR...I TRUST IN YOU, AMEN, AMEN & AMEN!

THE 3 O'CLOCK HABIT (Divine Mercy Chaplet)

LESSONS TO BE LEARNED:


Some Tips on Dealing Harrasment @ Work

1. RELAX, BE PROFFESIONAL & FEEL CONFIDENT. Listen first and let him (them) talk and talk as long as they want....ask him if is he's done and listen to every word he says and used it against him.
2. Have this opening phrase...I dont want to go down to your level
3. Talk low and slowly. Deny the accusation, just say I don'tknow what you are talkin about, and feel firm, relax and confident. Look straight!
4. If he continues to talk and question you. Tell him if he has a problem with you, invite him in the office and ask a union rep with you!
5. Have a witness with you and try to document everything everyday by giving a written report of what happened & give them a copy (be sure that they received it (signed if possible). And have your own copy for your personal record/file.
6. Be sure to log everything in hand.
7. Asked them everything if they said you are suspended verbally go down to human resources and document everything. And be smart...use all your senses because they are all crooked, this is how they run this place.
8. They are building an empire. It's a modern form of slavery. Yes, it is a shame to America.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home