MY Daily UT Weblog

One after another the dirty-tricks emerge revealing Union Tribune's ruthless campaign against workers' rights.When UT employees attempt to stand up for themselves and try to form a union, we face threats, propaganda, discrimination, intimidation, harassment and even firings.It's wrong, and it's got to stop now!!! AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Welcome! I'm Meinard "Maestro" Belarmino, Home & Living has always been one of my favorite subjects and History, Music, Arts, Faith, People, Places, Friends, Politics(?) and Family is my life. I hope you'll be interested in some of my subjects. So, please take a look around and reflect yourself. I'll try to add new material regularly to keep my site fresh, so check back often! It took a lot of time to publish a good website especially dedicated to everyday people, the real people & friends I've always met everyday, I've been busy working for a living, like you guys out there. But I'm glad to be here to Welcome YOU! Please give your comments, inputs and suggestions to improve this site. All the items you read here are from facts and variety of opinions of other people like you. Your freedom of self-expression here on the Net. Thanks for your time...Don't forget to click other links here on the main page! Don't forget to visit my archives too! There are more to see,listen,learn and to discover. Let's explore the wonderful world of (W.W.W.)World Wide Web! Sometimes... if not always "Weird Wide World". Whatever, it is good..."TULOY LANG PO KAYO!"

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ang Pangha-Harass Ni Enrique 'Panchito" kay Ernie 'Supremo"

Ayon sa e-mail na kapatid na Ernie "Supremo" na pinadala sa akin narito ang tunay at buong pangyayari ng araw na ito.
Martes ng umaga mga 6:30 AM (1st shift)
Nagtatrabaho ako sa System 4 Inserting Machine bilang nag-iisang rider jack at forklift operator sa paglalagay ng mga inserts sa kau-kulang hopper nito. Okey lang naman ang trabaho at medyo slow ang takbo ng nasabing makina.


Sa System 3 naman ay hindi tumatakbo at naroon si Enrique, isang operator at naglilinis s'ya sa hopper M.


Nang mga 7:15 AM ay bigla na lamang nagkaroon ng makapal na alikabok dahil binoblow niya, ni Enrique ang dumi mula sa makina (System 3), habang kami at ibang tao ay nagtatrabaho sa palapag na ito (Packaging Department).


Sa pagkakataong ito nakatayo ako malapit sa kanya ay dumapo sa akin ang makapal na alikabok. At yung oras din na 'yon tinawag ko siya, nguni't di pa 'nya ako napansin! At sa pangalawang tawag ko sa kanya na medyo malakas sa una ay narinig na n'ya ako. Sabi ko sa kanya na "Ma-alikabok, tinatamaan ako!" Nguni't parang hindi nagustuhan ang sinabi ko. Masama ang tingin niya sa akin at tinigilan naman niya ang pag bo-blow ng dumi ng makina.


Pagkalipas ng mga 15 minutes nakasakay ako sa forklift at ako ay tumatakbo ay bigla-bigla na lamang akong hinarang sa aking dinaraanan. Bigla akong napapreno, kaunti na lang ay tatamaan ko siya. At ako ay bigla niyang binantaan na "Next time don't yell on me!"Sabi ko "I'm not yelling on you, I called your name and you don't heard me the first time, so I have to call your attention by raising my voice on the second time! And don't stop in front of me while I'm driving the forklift. I'm gonna hit you and you will have very serious injury!... And stop harrasing me and threatening me!"


Pagkatapos noon ay nagkahiwalay na kami, nguni't ang mga ibang tao ay pinapalaki nila. Kagaya ni Rick Paul na lapit ng lapit sa akin at kinukunan ako ng mga information tungkol sa pangyayari.


--For Record Purposes: This incident has been reported to me by Ernie B (P2).-- Wed. 01.23.2008

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home