MY Daily UT Weblog

One after another the dirty-tricks emerge revealing Union Tribune's ruthless campaign against workers' rights.When UT employees attempt to stand up for themselves and try to form a union, we face threats, propaganda, discrimination, intimidation, harassment and even firings.It's wrong, and it's got to stop now!!! AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Welcome! I'm Meinard "Maestro" Belarmino, Home & Living has always been one of my favorite subjects and History, Music, Arts, Faith, People, Places, Friends, Politics(?) and Family is my life. I hope you'll be interested in some of my subjects. So, please take a look around and reflect yourself. I'll try to add new material regularly to keep my site fresh, so check back often! It took a lot of time to publish a good website especially dedicated to everyday people, the real people & friends I've always met everyday, I've been busy working for a living, like you guys out there. But I'm glad to be here to Welcome YOU! Please give your comments, inputs and suggestions to improve this site. All the items you read here are from facts and variety of opinions of other people like you. Your freedom of self-expression here on the Net. Thanks for your time...Don't forget to click other links here on the main page! Don't forget to visit my archives too! There are more to see,listen,learn and to discover. Let's explore the wonderful world of (W.W.W.)World Wide Web! Sometimes... if not always "Weird Wide World". Whatever, it is good..."TULOY LANG PO KAYO!"

Monday, August 28, 2006

Call In Sick Situation (Friday & Saturday ) Aftermath

I just had an information from Ernie B. and Fred P. that all the people who called in sick last week (Friday & Saturday) were sent home by Pam C., that's what they've said! Unfotunately, they can only go back to work if they present their Doctor's Certificate. For what I know, the company's policy about occurences is; you only need a Medical Certificate if you were not able to come to work (sick) three days in a row. I don't know why they have a sudden change on their policy about absences. Anyway the people who called in sick were Antonio Gomez, Edgar Fernandez, Lemuel Maghirang, Armando & Alex. Oscar and Sinbad had called in sick too. I hope they have the same treatment as the others, but I don't think it is fair!
Also I was informed that they had 3 hours overtime because of the palletizer! Well it is good, more OT meaning more money for us!
Lemuel seek help from Ernie about his Doctor's Certificate, and they need an advice from Benny Tatoy! I hope they resolve this problem. Well, good luck guys! What a dirty game they have started...so roll the dice!!!Remember the Union-Tribune is trying to screw us in anyway that they could! They are fighting so desperately, they are eating their own people. They are "Cannibals!" Uhhm???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home